The Nova Scotia Works Centre is here to help people find work. We do this in several ways:
- We have a computer lab where you can search for jobs on the Internet or use a computer to create your resume and cover letter.
- If you don’t have a resume and don’t know how to make one, our staff would be happy to help you create one.
- We can help you search for jobs, brush up on your interview and networking skills, and apply for work.
- We can help you explore career paths.
- Our free workshops can assist you in developing the skills you need to get and keep a good job.
- We have a Universal Computer system.
Who it’s for
The Nova Scotia Works Centre is here for anyone who is interested in finding new or better work.
What to do next
You can drop by one of our locations, or call for